Wednesday, September 26, 2012

AWFUL! Mother Has ALLERGY to Her Own Child

A young mother was afraid for her life because of an allergic reaction to her own son

20-year-old Dale Bayrum from the British town of Wakefield was so allergic to hormones of pregnancy that her body appeared horrible rash that burned continuously, reported “Sun”.

The U.S. Is Making Banned Procedure for Selecting the Gender of Your Baby

Dale allergy

Dale loves her son more than everything, even after the nightmare she lived through

Her legs now have wounds resulting from constant scratching. “The pain was getting stronger with each passing day. It all started when I was in the 20th week of pregnancy. The worst was in the 30th week. My skin was burning. If I touched something I was in agony. I could not sit in one place. Just scratching and crying. I felt as though somebody flayed skin “ says young mother.

Most Unusual Birth Stories
In her words, even gloves on her hands did not save her from the terrible scratching and everyday life, it became almost impossible. “I felt as though my body was saying not to become a mother. It was too late for an abortion, but I begged my husband Tom abortion. I did not think properly. I was sorry that I got pregnant in the first place, “says Dale.
Bayrum was diagnosed with polymorphic eruption of pregnancy, condition which usually affects women who become mothers for the first time. Pain ended when her son Jacob appeared on 6 May.
Although she has suffered a lot Dale says Jacob is the best thing in her life and even think of having another child.


Source : dailyhealtharticles[dot]com

No comments:

Post a Comment